Various Business Rankings: despite being a relatively young business school, it was founded in 2009. Also, among the studies we analyzed, we find a national institution, the CSIC.
Various Business Rankings
It is worth knowing that the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and previously the Ministry of Education and Science were dependent on the Higher Scientific Research Council.
As evidence, IEBS has been recognized as the best online business school in Spain and Latin America by various surveys conducted and accredited by professional organizations and companies, both directly and indirectly, such as CSIC, FECYT, the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness,
Serious e-Learning Manifesto
- Second place in the ranking of the best business schools by users of El Economista magazine.
- It was ranked first among online schools in the Webometrics ranking conducted by the national agency CSIC.
- The importance of this ranking lies in the fact that this organization is completely independent and not dependent on any economic or business interests.
- Ranked third in the Ibero-American rankings on the online business school website Wannabis, based on criteria such as seniority, faculty, completion rate, and methodology.
- 15th place in the “Ranking of the World’s Online Schools and Universities” conducted by Mundo Postgrado magazine.
- 1st place among online business schools. It is important to note that if judged solely by this criterion.
- In the CSIC Webometrics Ranking, the organization ranked 9th among Spanish business schools, ahead of traditional on-site schools such as EADA and online-only schools such as UOC, IEP, Madrid Business School, and OBS.
According of Business
According to the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT), IEBS is one of the five most innovative online profiles. This is due to the Scientific Culture and Innovation Department of FECYT, which is under the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
IEBS has moved up in the rankings, entering the top 10 and leading other online business schools such as OBS and ISEAD.
Finally, Accreditation by the Serious Elearning Manifesto, which recognizes IEBS’ commitment to quality and innovative online training.
The importance of this ranking lies in the fact that this organization is completely independent and not dependent on any economic or business interests.